workout 5/23/2012

Everything about tonight sucked I tried squatting but the pinching in my back was so bad I couldn't get more than one decent rep and it screwed up my bench arch.  I had trouble even getting my heels down to the floor.

Squat:
45  x 10
Just trying it out to see how much mobility I have 
 
135 x 5
335  x 1

Quit there since the pain was bad enough that I knew I'd end up on the floor eventually if I kept going.

Bench Press:
205 x 3
250 x 3
290 x 3
330 x 1
375 x 1
415 x MISS
Missed 415x1 got about 3-4" off my chest and stalled. http://youtu.be/oSe3i1OuuLI recorded for self shaming later. Don't know if it was all an arch issue or if I need more triceps work.

 Pull-Up:
3 x 10 plus 15 lbs
 



My camera man missed the first rep http://youtu.be/oL1f5DlOqgU
 
Hanging Straight Leg Raise:


3 x 10
I thought these might open up my vertebra and ease some of the pain but I was wrong. 


It looks like I'm going to have a light couple of weeks before putting any kind of weight on the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment